One of the downsides of being a Mac user is the difficulty in synching a Windows PDA phone to your Mac. You can resolve that two ways
- Buy an iphone – no good if you are still on a contract paying off another phone
- Get Syncmate from Eltima software
Syncmate is now available with a free edition that allows you to sync your contacts and calendars – including Google calendar. The expert edition allows you to sync itunes and iphoto plus some other goodies as well.
I have had this up and running quickly and the support questions I had were answered super quickly.
Here is a feature list and a screen shot from their site:
- Synchronize Favorites, Contacts, Calendar, Notes in mobile device accordingly with their analogues Bookmarks, Address Book, iCal, Stickies on Mac OS
- Ability to work with iTunes and iPhoto
- Synchronize separate folders
- Build-in converter, which compresses video to MPEG4
- Synchronization via USB cable and WiFi
- Compatibility with Windows Mobile Pocket PC 2005/2006, Windows Mobile Smartphone 2005/2006